>> Monday, July 12, 2010
Chapter 1: Mysterious Encounter
- Clean up the room.
- The objects marked in this screenshot may differ from those on your list.
- Find Valerie’s things.
- Fix the flashlight. Trace the wires and connect the pieces where they belong.
- Find the way home. Move around the forest.
- After 4 screens, you’ll be asked to use your cellphone. Go in the direction indicated by the arrow on your cellphone.
- To get better reception, click on various areas of the screen until your cellphone signal hits 5 bars.
- Next, follow the arrows indicated on the cellphone.
- You’ll need to complete at least 2 correct sequences of cellphone signal searching.
- If you don’t follow the arrows correctly, you’ll be required to do more cellphone signal searching.
- Find Valerie’s diary and click on it to zoom in.
- Zoom out to the bedroom by clicking the arrow on the top left.
- Click on her open luggage.
- Find 3 photos.
- Pick up the matches and place them on the candle.
- Take the photos from your inventory and place them on the lit candle.
- Click on the areas below the 3 photos to reveal the birthday clues.
- The clues form a pattern: 20-02, 18-04, 16-06.
- The first number is decreasing by 2, and the second number is increasing by 2.
- That would make the next number in the series 14-08.
- Click each numeral on the combination lock until 1, 4, 0, and 8 appear on the grey area.
Chapter 2: Searching
- Click on the door on the left to exit.
- Click on the screen door to exit.
- Turn right towards the forest.
- Find Valerie’s things.
- Assemble the map.
- If placed correctly, pieces will lock together.
- Turn left to go back to the house.
- Click on the shed on the left. You find that it’s locked.
- Go back inside the house to search for the key.
- Click on the shelves beside the door.
- Find 8 keys.
- Go back outside.
- Take the keys from your inventory and place it on the door of the shed.
- Find the 2 keys that fit the 2 locks. Then click on Check to test if your selection is correct.
- Take the garden shears.
- Go right to exit, and right again to the Forest.
- Click on the hedges.
- Find 11 clock parts.
- Repair the watch by placing the parts in the correct places.
- Click on the bushes to prune them with your garden shears. Keep pruning until all the bushes are gone.
- Click on the doorbell, and then click again to open up the panel.
- Zoom in to examine it, and then zoom out again.
- Turn left to go back to Valerie’s house, and left again.
- Take the bottle of rust remover from the porch.
- Turn right to go back to the manor, and up the path.
- Zoom in on the rusted doorbell.
- Take the rust remover from your inventory and apply it to the cables.
- Trace the path of each cable and place the cable pieces on the corresponding ends.
- Ring the doorbell.
- Explore the room by finding the objects on the list.